1. My Muji shopping bag. It rolls up and snaps into its own pocket, and it's gone everywhere with me since I bought it over 5 years ago.
2. Ikea fluorescent lightbulbs. They're cheap (2 for $8.99!), give off warm light, and have a glass cover shaped like an incandescent bulb. What more could you ask? Well, maybe that someone figure out how to recycle them...
3. My recycled bike tire wallet. The materials cost me $0, and it looks nicely industrial and gothy -- and it's lasted me 3 years and still going strong. I promise to start making them for real soon!
4. Corn plastic. It makes beautiful matte, sturdy picnic utensils -- and they're biodegradable.
5. Bikes. Especially European city bikes. With fenders, a covered chain, a rack over the back wheel, and an upright posture, this is definitely the classiest way to pedal.
6. Flea markets and greenmarkets. Shopping? Outdoors? For vintage or locally grown things? I'm so there.